Thursday, September 27, 2007

Stress

I have never felt so stressed before this. This time around, i got stressed up until i experienced insomnia and even dream-talking, dream-shouting! haha, poor my dormmates who always complains about me and the other fellas always wake them up from sleep.. Opss...

The first exam in Transmile is finally over today! and I am really glad to say that I PASSED! I PASSED! I PASSED! I PASSED! I PASSED! The questions set were really confusing. Some seem to be easy especially the electrical part. Thanks to Mr Ridhwan haha. =P Thank god that i didn't waste my midnightnight oil. Haha, i kept on burning them especially these few days. I always study until 3-4am and the next day rush down to complete my toolbox project...

Sad to say, some of my buddy gotta resit the exam next friday. I couldn't imagine if I'm to study again like what I have did. I couldn;t imagine how much effort to be put in for my real EASA examination to get my license. The passing mark? 75%! I still remember last time when I was in TARC, 74% has already granted me an A! .............................................. Hope that i didn;t gone crazy after 5 years....



Some time from now, at least one month i think, i will be free from stress. No exam, no study, just some exposure to safety and company procedures....... Yes, gotta enjoy my first month in Subang! Goodbye WIT, goodbye Klang!

No comments: