Saturday, September 22, 2007

22nd of September

A date which is mentioned in the M2M's Pretty Boy.

I still recall when i was asked to find the date in that song..... Sometimes, I dont know why women are like that; they don't like to tell straight away to you what you want to know. Maybe that's women's specialty? That captures much of an attention? I am not really sure about that.

Go back to the story. I didn't actually go through all the hardwork to go and find a song which is not within my finger tips. I like shortcuts, have I told you that? haha. Anyway, I would like to reserve the shortcut i use for myself......

... a spit of my heart..... it came so naturally because of today........

It's lost
yet it's here,
It was a blast
but it disappeared.......
I locked myself
in a cage
set by myself........
I don't dare
to get the key.......
How I wish I could fly! But I can't afford to lose!
Sad,
regret,
that i have said no instead of yes!
Reminiscences stays
forever.
If only time could be reversed.
If only I didn't give up.
If only ...................................


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happy birthday my dearest friend!

No comments: