Sunday, September 2, 2007

Son

I'm very sleepy at this moment. I wanted to go to bed right away, but somehow something drew me here. I don't know what, perhaps that's the energy being talked in my friendster's horoscope today? Haha...

What will you feel if you are told, suddenly that you have a son? Happy? Devastated?

I have just watched the TVB drama series named 'Father and Son' around an hour ago, it has just reached 6th episode. The father is facing dillema and he is in quandary with a sudden appear of his 8-year-old son. Thi is shown on the Astro On Demand, but hehe, I didnt spend money in the AOD, still sticking with my conventional way.=P

Talking about the first 6 epiodes, I do really feel that the drama series reflect the situation around us. How a family upbring a child, the hardship of a family to support a child etc etc. The importance of paternal love is also given much emphasis. I am wondering if i have got time to finish the series. It's not important because i think that I am blessed with adequate family attention. Haha.

Again, it's 3am like yesterday. I really have to sleep or else i am going to suffer.

No comments: