Thursday, September 27, 2007



'Don't help him, or i will bend your toolbox using the bending machine!' Shouted Instructor O from the door step. 'Last warning! Get out of here or I will kick your ass our of here!'




I quickly get my things, and i dissappeared in no time. I have to make a choice. My toolbox is going to finish already, I wouldn't want my effort to go into drain and i wouldn't want to trouble him as well because the Instructor O is not going to like it. Sorry J, that I couldn't help you.




That happens last week, when we are being pushed to finish all our projects in order for us to have time to do revision. haizz......




Sometimes, there are too much conflicts let it be interpersonal or intrapersonal. We are always faced with situation where our WANT and our NEED are against each other and we must make our choice. One will hurt others, the other will hurt we ourselves. Sometimes, choices might even hurt both us and our friends. Choices might seem small sometimes, but there are times when choices will jeopardize our lifes, as well as others.





A small matter:
go..........




Friends are happy!


OR


go.......................




You are tired!
Make your choice!

No comments: