Saturday, September 15, 2007

Hardworks pay?

'The harder u work, the more u get.'

I wonder how true is that statement. Anyway, i still very much believe that it's true. But for some people, it doesn't seem to be having a slightest impact from what is quoted. What they want are: things get done, marks being awarded and didn't get scolded. The fools, especially in group works, are people like me........ =( or =). I don't know which one to feel. Which to choose?

I despise people who leech. I hate people who slack purposedly. I dislike irresponsible people.

I appreciate people who work. I teasure people who put in efforts. I like teamwork. I admire sacrifaction.


Actually, I feel happy to be able to be one of the fool in a group. At least i felt important, useful, resourceful. I am able to learn from mistakes. I am able to sharpen my skills. I am able to build up my confidence after so many failures of projects since I enrolled in this programme.

My next target: To get 85% for my upcoming exam. The passing marks? 80%!


For me: HARDWORKS DO PAY!

No comments: