Sunday, September 9, 2007

The Aviation Standard

2 months of mine are wasted in the bloody WIT or maybe I should call it as HONEYMOON as anyone else call it. It was really disheartening to get to hear this from out Transmile instructor>>>>>>>>>

Lunch(on a certain day),
me: sir, will this be counted into our final exam marks?
instructor A: *looking at the best piece in our collection, taking it in his hand* Do you think i will accept all this?
*heart breaks*relieved in a way because my projects suck big time*

Random hour and days,
instructor L: I am degrading myself if I were to grade these kind of projects presented to me!
*silence*

earlier days:
instructor K: from next week onwards, I am sending my instructor to monitor you all, and pull you all back to the Aviation standard!

Since the week after, our life become more contented? or I should say tougher? or should I say they demand more from us? SImply, we all work a lot harder! Redoing a piece has became very very common to me as I always over-file and that kind of things. 5 times? 6 times? I have been skipping my breaks for so many times. Sometimes, I even skip my lunch. However, I think that will be good because it trains me to become more skillful, patient and observant. The tolerance given is 0.1mm! I'm having hard time with it. Have to do it anyhow. I must tell myself i can make it!

MY TARGET: ACHIEVE and WORK BEYOND AVIATION STANDARD.

No comments: