Saturday, October 10, 2009

Movie World




it was Dan's birthday.. Happy birthday Dan... Hope you were happy!
Yea, we went to the Warners Bros. Movie World.. I saw Shrek, Scoobie-Doo, Batman and Superman inside... Really an eye-opener for a kampung boy like me.. haha. I have only been to Sunway Lagoon and Genting Theme park. And frankly speaking, they are no fight to this one... and this isn't the best park in Australia. I wonder what the so-called Australia's largest theme park has to offer.
Anyway, i don't think I am going to that theme park as i have got myself a nearly a year unlimited entry to this Movie world and it's associate themeparks for AUD 99.95... hehe.. I was thinking we might not be able to get it as the offer is opened for Queensland residents only, I was in doubt of our status as a student here.. Thank God that we are granted permission to get the pass.. hahaa, at least there is some place where i can scream all i want when i feel like doing so for the next one year...
for a student like me, without excess money, that's the best thing I can do to at least let myself relax abit... I wonder what would be the feeling of going to a theme park alone, maybe i should try it out sometimes.. *blink* damn pathetic right if i have to go there alone? but i should try.. the only thing is the bus ride which will take me an hour and a half from my house. Through and fro would cost only less than AUD 5.. Kinda cheap actually because the concession price we have =)..
Gonna rock another 2 parks soon since we have already paid for the entry by paying for the VIP pass... hehe. i will long for that one..
Good day!

No comments: