Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cb and Ns

Dark clouds everywhere... or should i address them as cumulonimbus(Cb)? nimbostratus(Ns)? It's not important. disregard.

The significance of the clouds are that they hindered us from flying. Our flights have been cancelled the whole week through. Unsure about tomorrow, I'm scheduled to fly, hopefully the weather will be fine tomorrow.

If i wake up tomorrow morning with the c172 engine roaring, then i can anticipate my flights. If not, it's just too bad.

I have a few expectation for my flight tomorrow from myself. I have a checklist myself which I shal sign it off myself if I have accomplished that. Haha, it's an imaginery one though. I have been training my mind to set that for myself. And also, I have repeatedly told myself to do that.... I believe my mind had already absorbed that and will do it just so naturally for the next flight. =)

... it's about time for circuit practise at the beach again....

No comments: