Thursday, October 22, 2009

a gift

I have been given a gift. A gift that is wanted by so many people. Yet, it seems so far away from me. Have you heard of "the Journey to The West"? It's something like that. You are guaranteed of something so valuable in front of you if you can fulfill whatever it takes to get there.

what does it take??


effort cannot be less. as the effort is being monitored, effortless? axed, your chance is over.

confidence must be there. without confidence where come the determination to continue unwrapping?

determination of course. it is something that keeps you going..

believing. have to believe that the present is actually there to be grabbed if you succeed.

health. so that it doesn't obstruct you from moving forward.

....................................................................................................................................................................
I have planted the seed. I have to take care and i gave all out to monitor the growth of it. I am anticipating for the first leave of the tree next week. Extra green if it needs to be.*if you understand what am I talking about* haha

It is my sleeping time. yes, 2015. early rite? to wake up at 0430 tomorrow.

No comments: