Friday, October 23, 2009

..

I didn't plan to sleep just now but i was dead on bed for at least 3 hours.... Maybe i didn't realise that I myself is so tired.

Now I am wide awaken. My stomach is yelling at me for food! Can't wait for the dinner tonight. haha, they are cooking... I am just sitting here and wait because it's not my turn to cook, yea, we take turn to cook.=)

just now i went inside the bath tub again. I took a hot bath but the thing is, when I submerge myself into the hot water, the sweat starts trickling down my face! I was like thinking what the hell? I forgot that the weather is changing... now it's so near to summer already, spring is slowly fading away... It made me feel like Malaysia where i will sweat whenever I walk out side the house. I can't sweat the same amount here, could hardly have any sweat even if I'm jogging.

I smell food. It smells good. Another 20 minutes to go I think before I can have them.

*patiently waiting*

No comments: