Tuesday, October 13, 2009

hail

It's the first time I have seen hail.. It was like rocks falling down from the sky. Hopefully there is no people walking out there, or else, May God bless them. It wasn't long, lasted for about 5 minutes only. I didn't make an attempt to go out and touch it, which I should have done. Well, I think it won't be long until i see another round of hail. =)

I checked out news just now. The freaking Aussie Dollar rised until rm 3.13 already! Hope it will go down or else I am going to suffer. =.=""

Been to some blogs and stuffs. I read. Some people are not very sensitive with words. Words do hurt. It might not be intentional, but unintentional words appear to be more hurtful sometimes. I am trying to take care of my words.. haha

I think I will try cooking 宫保鸡丁later. haha. Hope it tastes ok..... cooking soon... =) bye

No comments: