Sunday, November 8, 2009

My 21st birthday celebration

I was on skype with my parents yesterday night. and suddenly i heard some phone messages and suspicionly, Bashir went out the house...

Andy was then walked near me and switched off the light beside me... and i asked:"why turn off all the lights?? it's so dark..."
"clang clang. the door opened and... "happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you....... "....."

OMG. they came in with a self-made brownies and candle on top! shit! and I was on skype with my parents... I was so surprised man. and they presented me with a card which is so unique with all their wishes inside.... thanks guys! really touched...







The birthday card and the candle..







The brownies... tasted nice.. although abit stiff, very much like cookies.



haha but appreciate it..

This was my birthday dinner... a wholesome meal.



i was so full yeaterday after that meal.. haha satisfaction!!




Western + eastern style.. LOL


Haha, and you knwo what, our neighbour saw us partying inside the house without alcohol, he gave some bottles to us.. it's very nice of him... but then again, we don't really drink. haha

thanks guys, namely: andy, azlan, bashir, emma, danny, daniel, hare, lekky, dan, arvin and also adam... haha.. =) cheers!! you all made my day..

and


I must thank aunty for the superb chicken rice served on friday night.. haha.


Celebrated adam's birthday by then as well... I was in as well.. haha..


It was Adam's 18th Birthday!!!


Look at the chicken rice!! It was a heaven for us! who were starved from good food for weeks.. haha


Had a great night there that day......

and special thank to everyone who wished me happy birthday! May God bless you all as well!!!

No comments: