Tuesday, November 3, 2009

doctor visit experience

arghh.... it's depressing. I want to fly but I am not scheduled to fly tomorrow..

my sore throat is recovering, not fully recovered yet.. although the doctor said I can fly, my instructors insisted me to have enough rest before flying which is for my own good, I know that. It will a week since i last flown to my next flight which i reckon will be on Thursday. It is forecasted that we will have thunder storm that day though. When am I going to have my solo like this? Can i achieve it before my birthday? Hopefully I DO!

and...

Friday is my ppl exam... mugged up and go for exam. shouldn't be a problem. I'm just so not in the mood to study. Have to adjust that. Perhaps i would be more energetic if my throat is normal... haha

Talking about my throat, the doctor visit here is different from Malaysia. Their doctors don't sell medicine like Malaysian doctors do. I got the prescription from the doctor which is printed professionally on a very high quality sort of paper, something like a certificate. Then what I do next is to go to the chemist and get the medicine there. The doctor visit alone costs me $20.00, which is already a reduced price. and the penicilin which is prescribed to me costs me another $16.65. We are not allowed to buy the drugs without prescription from doctors. Credit to the school for arranging the appointment for me and Caroline, the General Manager who sent me to the doctor with her Nissan 350Z Fair Lady, a nice car indeed. They took very good care of me.

Must do some mental flying so that all the things are able to be kept in mind and i can fly better and accurately in next flight.


menu for tonight:

1. butter chicken
2. cauli flower
3. cabbage soup with carrot

*served with white grain rice and plain water

No comments: