Sunday, November 22, 2009

Aus fair, broad water

I'm having a bottle of beer... it's late at night. I am alone. It's dim, in this lonely and silent living room. They are all sleeping. I am tired but I'm resisting the temptation to go to bed. It feels so great to continue stay online at this hour. Abit crazy right? but yeah, it feels good.

We went to Southport today. Visited Australia Fair, a shopping mall which looked ugly from outside but beautiful inside. Nothng much there, just a shopping mall with more or less the style of The Curve back in PJ. Tired of shopping mall, i decided to check out the Broadwater which is said to be at the opposite of Australia Fair(wikipedia). So i went, and Dan and Hare came with me. The rest continued shopping.....

I wouldn't have called it a nice trip without a visit to the broadwater... The view is nice andmagnificent. I felt so comfortable there. The ships and yachts just appear at the place it should appear. The high rise buildings surround the broadwater. Q1 tower stood so firmly there. Seaworld can be clearly viewed from the broadwater. It's simply relaxing....

For dinner: I presented my virgin Chic-kut-teh.. haha.. it turns out not too bad for a dinner. haha. shall try again some other times again, with improvement of course.... =)

No comments: