Friday, November 20, 2009

20/11/09

It has gotta be Chinese New Year for me to drink some soft drinks at this hour... Yea, i seldom touch soft drinks. I have been keeping myself from it apparently, just wouldn't want to get too involved with drinking soft drinks. Addiction isn't the greatest thing in the world to have. But then, I'm obsessed with coffee... hahaha

Back to what I wanna say, I am drinking Sprite at the moment. Not something common that i do. But then, can't resist to buy the sprite at a reduced price in Coles the other day. paying 50 cents for a can of sprite is irresistable. So we bought 2 boxes and ended up with 48 cans to be shared by 3 of us. and that means we have got 16 cans per person. This is only my 3rd can. Told you I'm not really a soft drink person. and the reason behind drinking sprite now is that I don't have boiled water at the moment in this house. Cooling is in the process, another 15 minutes till my cooled boiled water is ready.

And the following happened from 6 am in the morning today:

"mate, we will jump in the aircraft when the clock shows 615."
"yea sure."


615:
"ready to go?"

620: in the aircraft...
*flow checks*
.
.
.
.
630:
"Juliet foxtrot romeo, dual, received sierra, request taxi"
"Juliet foxtrot romeo taxi to holding point foxtrot runway32, cross runway35."
"taxi to holding point foxtrot runway32, cross runway35, juliet foxtrot romeo."
.
.
.
.
.
*taxi checks*
*engine run-up checks*
*before take off checks*

640:
"mate, I don't think the weather is in favour of you, I am going to request taxi back to GA."
so,
"Gold coast ground, juliet foxtrot romeo requests taxi back to GA due to unsuitable weather."

and

650:
Back in school. and stayed until 3pm.

basically, i have been awake for 18 hours today. ......

No comments: