Saturday, November 24, 2007

words

Sometimes, without our realization, the words that come out from our words are very hurtful.

Even phrase like: "No!" is already a sharp knife that cuts in people's heart.

The art of speaking is very widely available in the market, to help people coping with the uncontrolled words from their mouth and thus making a conversation not as sharp as it originally is.

Think back again, should the world be like this? Filled with superficial conversation? Talking for the sake of talking? Pleasing people using he conversation? Oh god. please.

To the world outside, yes, maybe. But, to those who are close to me? A definate NO from me.

I don't wish my friends to act superficially in front of me. As I gave in the true self of mine, I wish to have their true self when they are with me. Sincere and pure.

No comments: