Saturday, November 17, 2007

It has been an emo week. Everything seems to go wrong. It's hard to get along with some people sometimes. Maybe I am also the one some other people find disturbing?

I don't know and I don't wish to know. It's always good that people interacting with me with a smiling face rather than a f***ed-up ugly face.

Hyprocrites are everywhere but I just despise them. That is my problem. I couldn't help, but i have to accept that as that is the phenomenon out there in the working environment. No more a naive school-hood.

I understand that:-

  • I can't expect people to be the way I want them to be
  • I don't need to tolerate everyone to satisfy their needs
  • I can choose to be the way i want to be with no approval from anyone
  • Angry over a fella is not worth my day
  • Being a little bit ignorant is good
  • Maintaining high profile will incur jealousies
  • Mainting low profile won't do you any good
  • Moderation is the best
  • Back-stabbing will defame me myself
  • People appreciate our praise towards them for what they did right
  • Being nice to people will bring back the same return
  • I have no choice but to live with people ( the world is not about me myself )

Cheers! *smile*

I am smiling to you, feel it. =)

No comments: