Friday, November 9, 2007

Happy Birthday...

When the clock striked 00:00 on the 7th Nov, I am officially 19.

By then, I was in a SLK, Haha, Super Little Kancil; trying to enjoy the rough ride Su Wen gave to us(Wei Kai, Manraj and me). She drive through a bump at the speed of 80KM/H! Can you imagine it? The whole Kancil shaked like hell. Manraj and I, by the law of inertia =P, banged into the front seat. Only Wei Kai, who is held by the safety belt didn't feel such an impact. Anyway, that was great! She actually didn't notice there is a bump there and the road is so empty that it became so tempting for her to speed! ( and actually we shouted to her "Bump! Bump! Bump!" and she just simply ignored it )

The outcome? Her tyres' rims are cracked. All the four of them. Very terrible indeed.

Back to the house, we all planned to study initially, to prepare for the next day's unrecorded trial exam but don't know why, we are all distracted and bump into chit-chatting which lasted for four hours until 4 o'clock in the morning! And at the end of that, we all got into deep shit for didn't open the book.

"Shit! I should be studying!" "God! I didn't touch the book the whole night!" "I am so tired! I am going to die the next day!"

All sorts of complaints came out.

Well, it just like what we have predicted, we all failed the exam the next day. Haha,but luckily most of the people failed with only one or 2 passes. And fortunately I didn't fail badly. I get 71%. 4% short of the passing marks 75%. Still happy.

No grand celebration this year. But this year i received a lot of birthday wishes. That's a very good present for me. I really appreciate it. I am happy. I appreciate their effort in giving me phone calls at 12, sending me smses at 12.

I kept all the birthday wishes in my phone's inbox and there are 25 of them. Not yet count the oral wishes and the wishes direct to me in Friendster. Thanks a lot my friends, for remembering.

And my wish this year: may all the wishes my friend gave me comes true! haha! I wish i passed all the EASA examinations!

Next target: Pass the coming exam on Monday.

No comments: