Friday, November 9, 2007

I feel like playing piano at this moment but it's too late at night, i will wake the whole world up if i really do so...... I need some relaxation, i was studying the whole night. Fortunately I still have this little space for me to write......

These are some of the FAQs people ask me when i tell them: I play piano.

What's your grade? : 6 at the moment. On my way to 8.

When did you start? : The end of 2003, when i finished my PMR.

Wow, so fast? : yeah, i skipped several grades.

Can meh? : can.

Is it difficult? : yes and no, depends on you.

How do you recognise the notes? : through practise.

Expensive ar?? : one-third of my salary!

Do you get bored playing piano? : after long time practising the same song, i will feel bored playing the song, not the piano.

I want to start playing now, is it too late? : Nope, it will be later if you start later.

Can you teach me? : It's more proper to find a teacher to teach because i'm still a noob.

No comments: