Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sharing is caring?

Are you comfortable sharing secrets with your friends?

Perhaps some would say yes and some would say no. Sharing secrets is indeed one of the most wonderful thing in the world. Depends on timing.

Everyone has the right to talk.

Everyone can choose what they want to talk and nobody can force someone to tell what he/she doesn't want to talk about.

Some maybe inferior of others. While some care too much about what others think. It's not too good to keep everything to oneself. Indeed, one will feel empty, directionless and emotionally down when things kept on going wrong and one can't share a thing with other to either release the tension or maybe ask for opinion.

Secrets. To talk or to keep? Up to us. I feel that there are times when I need to keep and there are times when I need to talk. When I am not comfortable in talking, I will find it disturbing being forced to tell, and of course, couldn't help talking. The feeling is just out of place.

A question of mine: Will we be to vulnerable to others when we stood naked in front of people?

Something, I do keep it to myself.

No comments: