Sunday, October 5, 2008

year-6

Was having tea with a group of friends just now. All of sudden they talked about standard 6 stuffs. Oh dear, that was like 8 years ago. wow! Vividly, i still remember I was transferred to a new school in Tanjung Malim, after having 5 years of primary education in Sg Petani. It was a hell for me. Seriously.

Maybe because of that year, I became what I am today. It motivated me a lot. Also, it demotivated a lot more. I wouldn't want to recall what happenend in that new school of mine which I don't enjoy studying in it, an experience which I don't think will happen if I continue studying in my previous primary school. Sadness struck in.

But then again, whatever it is, I am happy now. I have my group of best friends, I have my great family members, I have my career making up its shape, I have cheerful, considerate and helpful batchmates and housemates, I have my piano, I have my swimming trunk, I have my allowance, I have my racquet etc etc... I will always remember this phrase that I always tel myself:"when things go tougher, the tough keeps going".

I don't enjoy the memory that I had put aside being triggered again. The memory will stick with me forever, but its effect, I believe, is soon to be vanished.

Don't ask me what it is, I will never answer.

No comments: