Saturday, October 25, 2008

Looking at this blank space of blog entry column, my mind went blank. My feeling got mixed up. and i don't know what to write in this space. But I want to write something.

I have yet to see my toolbox's condition. They claimed that they broke opened my toolbox to find for some stupid mounting bolt, end up found none in it. Hope the condition isnt too bad.

I wanted to change my sim card today. But too bad that i have forgotten the sim card is under my bro's name! I need him to replace the sim card. My trip wasted and I continue to suffer from the fucked up sim card. My phone! Can you stop showing the "check your sim" type of message ???!!!!!!

I'm thinking whether or not to go back to hangar on Monday...

I got a strong feeling for dimsum after chatted wth Abbie just now about the dimsum.! yummy yummy....

I'm a bit pissed off with my piano playing skills... my hands aren't under control... I will make sure it will be!

I'm superbly tired, yet I don't wanna sleep..... What's wrong with me?

I'm worried over monetary matters. I'm starting to keep track on my expenses.... Building up my database....

My sis still in the cold war with me. I'm not obliged to anything. She doesn't plan or maybe should I say, she should plan in favour of my time? It's not my fault. There is no reason for her to be angry with me. No.

I am going for class this coming Thursday... Anticipating a hell-like life! Aviation Legislation!

No comments: