Saturday, October 4, 2008

dinner

I cooked dinner today. One pot of soup and broccoli. My dad fried the fish. My mum went for vacation in China. Having 5 days dinner out there is not a good choice, so, we left with cooking.

it was actually my first try for the soup and the broccoli. My dad and my sis probably didn't knew it. I acted pro. lol. and above all, their taste turned out ok. although the soup was abit too salty, still edible. =P i can call myself a chef!

i experienced shopping for vegetable alone today. It was a brand new experience for me. I went supermarket without any clue of what to buy. I was stunned there in the fresh market. I went round and round over the same place. Almost an hour I spent there buying only carrots, tomatos, eggs, potatoes and broccoli. Considered quite good for a newbie like me right? Please say yes. lol



No comments: