Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bata

I had just been through a brain-draining one hour in the room with my book. My exam is on the day after tomorrow. All is well for now. It's looking good.


I cycled to The Pines again this afternoon with CK and Shals. Covered around 15km I guess. This is the highlight of the day: I found BATA shoes there! Many people will say BATA= buy and throw away but, BATA works pretty well for me. I think it is value for money. Cheap, comfortable and durable! Finally, I have got my old Bata shoe replaced with a new Bata shoe.. hahaha.

We had to rush back from The Pines at around 630pm. End of day light was approaching and CK's bike isn't equipped with Night rating. It's illegal to ride a bike without light at night here.

I wonder how much ang paus my mum had already collected for me. haha. =P

1 comment:

cheehoe said...

Support Malaysia's product...haha