Friday, January 15, 2010

Un-prepared flight

11:45 i was playing flight simulator with the half-spoiled rudder controller in school, being unable to control the aircraft satisfactorily, it somehow made me sick of the thing, a little bit of airsick feeling. i tried to calibrate the controller but failed.

12:15 still at the flight sim computer trying to figure out what could be done. suddenly Andy(the instructor) came to me and asked me to fly. stunned. flying? My flight was actually cancelled because the original instructor fell sick and it was supposed to be 4pm. and I was required to fly at 1.00pm. with 45 mins left, everything was somehow rushed. as I said, i was feeling a bit dizzy and doesn't feel like flying, somehow my instinct pushed me to it and asked me to fly, so I flew.

12:30 got load sheet and flight plan done. entered the briefing room for Prec Search short briefing.

12:45 pre-flight.

1:00 signed the dispatch and off I go.

Had a good flight today despite some hiccups here and there. Going solo again tomorrow! =)

No comments: