Saturday, January 23, 2010

It's reaching the peak of the summer now. The day gets shorter and the morning is a little bit cooler. It's HOT! oh dear.

I am now anticipating for the upcoming autumn where the temperature will be much lower. I shall see what's the difference. I haven't been in autumn before. 4 seasons, i have tried 2. another 2 are yet to come.

Away from home for chinese new year this year. It would be a very different one i think. In less than a month time. All the cookies and stuffs aren't here. There is no indication that cny is approaching. Unlike in Malaysia. However, I still put CNY song as my ring tone. haha. remind myself of the upcoming cny. LOL.

It had been so long since i last buried my head into a book. I am doing it now. and tomorrow. and another 2 more days.

Next week is a BIG week. I hope everything will go well. I believe it will. =D

1 comment:

Della said...

'I still put CNY song as my ring tone. haha. remind myself of the upcoming cny.' this is hilarious!!! lol!!