Sunday, June 8, 2008

To my FRIENDS:

I have just came to realise that whenever we open a little bit of ourselves to others, they'll, too, open themselves to you.

Maybe the Newton's third law can be applied here. Haha. "the force of reaction is equivalent to the force of action" or something like that, I have quite forgotten the finest definition of it. Pardon me.

A friend that will really be a friend is a friend who managed to touch our souls. Who will reach out to find out more about you. A person whom you'll be more than willing to let them know more about you. A person that realises the slightest change of you. A person who knows when to keep quiet and when to cheer you up. A person you like. A person who likes you.

Friends,

you might not know all of my things, but you know most of them.

you might not fond of all of my deeds, but you bear with them.

you might not like my decisions, but you supported them.

you might not know what was I doing, but you have faith in me.

you might not know what happened to me, but you feel for me.

you might not know my secrets, but you know i have secrets.

you might not read my writings, but you read my thoughts.


Thanks for being there for me. I am glad that I have all of you!

2 comments:

Len Foong said...

in my words,for every forced applied there'll be a counter force at the same magnitude.

from wiki it's "To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction".

haha...

chanzhe said...

Yes Dr. Koong! haha