Sunday, June 29, 2008

A missing screwdriver

I thought I miss put my screw driver in the MD-11! A scary thing to happen. When you see a plane crash, it might be caused by a loose item in the aircraft. And that includes a screw driver!

how scary it was when I know my screw driver was missing from my toolbox! You couldn't imagine that. Anxiety filled my brain. Especially when I was attending Human Factor class. I would rather right away run back to the hangar and start finding my screw driver. .

I was asking around for almost 2 days prior attending the class. I sacrificed my lunch time just to walk around aircraft to look for it. But, it returned no result.

I was thinking: I must report this case once I reached back in hangar although it might result in a major disrepute. I wouldn't want to see a plane crash because of me! I wouldn't again let guilt overwhelmed me. One time of experience is enough.

Thank to my subconscious mind and my effort in finding the screw driver, that little thing is found in my friend's toolbox! Tuesday, i recieved a phone call from Kai Ren just right before my class ends. It was such a relief! It craved a smile on my face and deep in my heart. The end of sleepless nights.

Thank God. Special thanks to everyone who has helped me in finding my screwdriver! Thanks.

No comments: