Saturday, June 21, 2008

Days when no more stress.

I am in a very good mood to blog. My first EASA exam is officially over. I will have at least 3 weeks of honeymoon before the result comes out. 3 weeks. I should be happy. And I am happy.

Anyway, I'd rather have the result right after the exam. So as to end the waiting. Well, it's not important. Crossing the 75% passing marks isn't that easy. Weeks and weeks of books mugging might even end up in having a 74% thus having to resit the paper which means another long long period of mugging! I pray. I Pray. I pray for passing all my modular exams!

Oh yeah, there's one good news that I'd like to share! I have gotten myself a merit for Grade 8 Piano! I was really happy when i received it last week. The examiner's comment is encouraging. Preparation in 6 months right after my grade 6 piano. This means something. Should I say, started from scratch in the last 4 years means something? LOL. I'm showing off. Pardon me.

I went for movie the night after my exam. I watched Kungfu Panda. It gave me a good laugh. That is not the main point. I have got something to say about the Summit USJ! This is the first time I went Summit USJ. I NEVER thought it was that bad! OMG, I thought it should be something like Subang Parade, but then I was really REALLY dissappointed. The elavator was like thousand-year-old. Imagine an elevator without aircond! i can still see a fan in the elevator. Haha. It's like some kind of cheap-skate shopping mall. people can actually smoke in the mall itself. I'm wondering when will the fire alarm be triggered. Not long in the future i guess. But then, it's still worth going for a single reason: the cheap movie. We are charged only rm8 for kungfu panda. And the parking, rm1 per entry. Save a lot..... So, don't go Summit if you're not going for movie. =P

My friend is urgingme to go Meetoto-an online game. haha. I don't know how to play, second time trying........ Till then!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When did you took your piano examination? Is it the ABRSM one or other certs? HOw come the result came out so late?

Hehe...just wondering...:P

chanzhe said...

I have just taken it in may 06 this year. I take Trinity Guildhall exam. Not ABRSM. so basically, the result was out VERY early.

chanzhe said...

I was trying to say May 2008 not May 96.. haha