Saturday, May 24, 2008

Swing

I have had a serious emotional swing for the past 2 weeks. I am saddened by the catastrophe in Maynmar and China. In addition to it, my personal issue which i choose not to disclose it.

I tried crying. But tears refused to come out from my eyes. I felt the pain. I felt the cut. I know my heart is longing for a relief. Tears, still refused to come out. I ask myself, do i still know how to cry? had my tears get frozen permanently in my heart?????????????? Tears, where are you????

I think a lot in the night. Where is it going to lead me to? Will my life be entirely changed? I don't know. I chose to take it in positively. I take it as an energy for me to live my life to the fullest. I take it as a force for me to contribute to the society.

Some of them noticed a change in me. Might be a minute change, but as far as I am concerned, I appeared as the OLD me in front of them. Thanks for noticing and sorry for not responding. That might not be the best solution, but that is what I'm comfortable with. I want to hear laughter!

Thanks to a bunch of friends beside me. They might not know what had happened, but they cheered me up. The laughter in my face remained. My heart started to smile, again.

p/s: you won't get any answer from me if you ask what personal issue is that. don't ever try. that's only for me to know.

A MINUTE OF SILENCE FOR THE VICTIMS

No comments: