Thursday, May 1, 2008

Famous Ipoh Chicken and Bean Sprout! <>!

Adrian, SAw and teong went up to Genting on the saturday.. I couldn't go because of the piano class that's held at 12 noon. >.< But i'm glad to join them in thecrazy Ipoh journey from genting and then back to Subang! They picked me up at my house in Tanjung Malim, then all the way we drove to Ipoh!


after 1 hour ++, we finally reached the Lou Wong Nga Choi Gai! Look at the food! So tempting!
I knew the way that i can actually brought them there... hehe... but then they know the way also.=P

Meet Saw's "good friend", Jesslyn! We get to know here there.... ^^

Another random photo....... We are then departed home at around 11.45pm. And, we reached home at 1.30pm!!!! fortunately the next day is a rest day...... phew...

Kinda crazy to do like this just for food right? we did it!

hehe, actually they did it.... I'm just a follower... haha who cares?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dun giv reason ha...u r also included if wan die,die 2gather wakkakaka

chanzhe said...

?? I dun understand.... hahahaha