Friday, April 18, 2008

Unfinished CIC!

Sugu:"Staying back today? What time are you all going home?"

*hand showng a sign of 6*

I felt some guilt in my heart. I was and I am sad that I couldn't stay back to help. I am dependant on people to go back home. I can't stay. And today, I'm coming back home for my piano class, my trial exam tomorrow........... Oh dear!

I see into the small confined aft cargo Auxiliary Fuel Tank area. A lot more places to be covered with the bloody CIC(corrosion inhibitor compound)! It's gonna take more than 1 day job. The aircraft is going to delay again. Customer is making noise.

Mr Sugu is under a lot of pressure. As an Engineer in charge, poor him. I think I'm going for the OT on Sunday to give him a hand. Although applying CIC is not a healthy job, it's hazardous! But for him, for the company, and who knows? for my future.

Working on Sunday is sad! I must make full use of tomorrow! I must relax myself. Have just recovered from a bad flu...... Grrrrr!

No comments: