Friday, April 11, 2008

Abnormality

7.15pm. I was rushing for my bus to go back to TM. Jia Ho has to skip his dinner and settle for a bread.

haha, because of the 'jump-starting' of Peter's car outside the hangar. His car failed to start up because he has forgotten to switch off his light in the morning. Poor him. Fortunately we were still around to push the car for him........ because of that, Ben, Jia Ho and me came out with these 3 numbers: 2889, 7886, 7889 for the 4D. Simply because everyone of us can't remember clearly peter's plate number. haha. Fortunately i didn't buy them! Or else i will lose them.... hahaha, may God bless them....... =P
p/s: thanks ben for sending us to Kelana Jaya LRT station!

7.30pm. The TM-KL express departed on time. I slept soundly in the bus after a tiring working day.

7.45pm. The bus reached somewhere around jalan Duta. Slow moving, because of heavy traffic.

I was awaken by a sudden noise from behind of the bus. With the reluctance of opening the eyes, i opened my eyes a bit, and turned my head to the back. I saw an old Indian fella standing in the middle of the walking lane alng the bus. And he was mumbling! He looked drunk, and a bit scary.
I continued sleeping.

7.50pm. The bus still at the same road.

Once again, he woke me up. now with a louder sound. He slowly walked to the front. Out of sudden, he sat onto the lab of a Malay lady, andshe screamed:"Ahhhh!........." Quickly, she moved herself closer to the person beside her, also a malay lady. For a fraction of second, everyone stunned.

2 Malay guys are then stepped forward and pull the old man up. scolded him:'agak-agaklah! perempuan tu!" When everyone thought the drama is over, the old man stoned just beside the seat of the Malay guy. In a split second, he spitted on him! OMG! What the fuck is that! Disgusting! Awful! The malay guy quickly walked to the driver, requesting for him to stop i think.

He then raised his voice! "saya punya wang!... bla bla bla... ( dunnoe what he talking about)........" *pointing to the door* "masuk! masuk!...." Constantly moving forward. I saw a chinese lady putting all her bags to the seat next to her, avoid the old fella to sit there. That made a funny scene in the midst of chaos... haha. "tidur! tidur!....bla bla bla"" he seemed to know most of the people pretending to be sleeping...... a samrt old ass... lol. The situation was tensed!

7.55pm. The bus approaching Jalan Duta Toll Plaza.

The bus slowed down to the left hand side of the road, and finally came to a halt. From inside of the bus, we all saw a blinking blue light. Yeah, police is just right in front of where my wise driver stopped his bus! When the door is opened, all the ladies in front rushed down and stayed put out there. The driver and the malay guy immediately went to the police.

For the first time in my life, I saw a catch in front of my eyes. The police came up to the bus, locked him, and dragged him into the police car. What a journey! Everyone breathe a sigh of relief...... the normal calm environment restored to the bus. Me? I slept all the way back.......
^^

Should I be considered lucky or unlucky? haha

No comments: