Sunday, April 6, 2008

My Friday

I feel down from a chair yesterday!

I was sitting around the round table in the pantry in Wheels and Brakes workshop, and we were all chatting happily. It was raining out there, and we were all waiting for the clock to strike 6pm which will allow us to go home and enjoy the weekend!

Suddenly, I don't know why am I getting a bit excited to start moving on the chair. I slunt here and there. When I slunted to the left, all of sudden, the chair tilted and the glue disengage! I fell flat on the floor! Damn it, it never happened to me before! So embarrassing! My size is significantly small to have that happens to me. OMG!

The next thing i realised, Senior Tech Hasni stand inside the office next to the see-through glass and laughing at me! Somemore preparinf himself with a camera-phone intended to capture the scene! At no time, the whole room was filled with laughter! I didn't know how to react! Having pain at my shoulders and arms...... I can't feel them for couple of seconds!

I tried to climb up, and finally with the help of Hong Han, I got up..... Thanks Han although you laughed the loudest! damn you haha!

When another half an hour passed, we all signed out. I went to toilet. When I came out from the toilet, I slipped! What happened to me at that particular hour?? Shit! Luckily, my bus didn't bully me, and haha, my bus departed on time and reached TM at 845!

No comments: