Friday, February 15, 2008

time tickles away......

I'm feeling a bit of dizziness...... some unconciousness..... oh.. damn.

My holidays is going to finish very very soon. I don't really feel like going back to work, but if I don't go back there, I have got nothing to do here also...... Kinda contradicting right? I know I am. haha

I have slept well these few days.. almost everyday, i slept until 12pm or 1 pm. This is the most blessed moment of all.... to wake up naturally... haha

Oh yeah, about my CNY celebration, please visit this well illustrated blog of my cousin : reening

It has got something to do with my celebration because basically we are celebrating in the same house. I didn't know my house was that nice to be captured from the angle he took the picture......

Oh yeah, I will soon update my blog with the Di Zi Gui's review....

Till then!

2 comments:

Reening said...

haiya, ambil saja mah kawan. House very big one, 3 stories. Mine only 2...

chanzhe said...

who noes if ur post is copy righted? hahahaha thanks.