Thursday, February 14, 2008

The election

Malaysian Parliament was dissolved yesterday. The statement that our PM gave the day before was a lie. "A normal cabinet meeting will be conducted tomorrow and parliament won't be dissolved", this statement was published on the 12th Feb over major newspaper in Malaysia. A myth in my head: why the heck should he lied?



Well, that's none of my business anyways... Just felt a bit of upset. Maybe I'm not a political person, I don't know what kind of brain they are having. Perhaps they are looking at things from a different perspective than most of us? The normal naive person?



There is another myth: why is our PM choosed to dissolved te parliament when so many disadvantageous news arosen? The Lingam's case which indirectly points to the deterioration of the judiciary system's independence has caused a certain amount of votes to go away from BN already..... And then the HINDRAF... a lot a lot.... maybe the politician mind is different? or they are scared of outburst of more disadvantageous news?I don';t know.... haha, I'm not a politician. I'm just an unqualified voter... Underage.. haha

I'm awaiting the war of posters and banners! HAHHAHAHA

They are so gonna mess up the town!

No comments: