Sunday, December 2, 2007

Hair Cut

After the incident today, i told myself that i wouldn't go for hair cut on Saturday evening( pasar malam ) in TM! It's the first time i waited for 2 and a half hours for a simple hair cut.





The blame on Kok haur. Actually I didn't plan for a hair cut but since he wanted it, I went together with him..... there were actually 5 people in the shop at that time, I didn't know that they can take such a long time to settle with them. Leave us waiting for more than 2 hours. Fortunately there was a badminton tournament live show on the tv, or else I will be bored to death!





the result of the day:

It is quite satisfactory but I didn't like the waiting part....

And for that particular reason, i was late for Kar Bee's bbq party! And she and anyone else being so sarcastic teasing our hair....... Have had a great night in Kar Bee's place though. i enjoyed that.

No comments: