Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas?

It's 12:00 am now and I am sitting in front of the computer at home. How pathetic?!

My parents picked me back from Subang today. They were so happened to be there and I have mistakenly taken my sister book there, so, yeah, I am back. But, it made no difference as I will also celebrate my Christmas at home. LOL. Wei Kai can't get his mind off of celebrating Christmas in the house. What to do? It is so packed out there. Traffic jam is a hell out there. But anyway, the environment will be real nice.

Nevermind, at least tomorrow night I'm attending my aunt's Christmas party and have a share on the turkey she offers. Wow. Haha. Leave that for tomorrow.

A special christmas gift for today! My landlord, Mr Wong called me today, at around 7:00pm, right before I came back here, and right before they all went out for dinner. i was informed that: I have to move! We all have to move! After staying in the nice house for like, 3 months? Oh dear, we have already signed the agreement for 2 years. Now not even 3 months yet and we were all informed to move out by the mid of February. I hate the mess when moving house, especially after I have bought these much of furniture.

Anyway, one thing good is: we will all get 2 months rental compensation. =D But no more attached bathroom to each room. No more big big room. Where should I put my digital piano then? A problem of having too many furnitures. Fortunately Mr Wong offers to pay the moving cost for us. If not, we will be dead! Thanks for his kindness and concerns.

A lot of things to be considered. Whether should we rent back the same type of house by paying more ( because we are renting under a bargain price) ? or choose to rent a smaller house? I feel sad to leave that house. I get used to that house already. What to do?

What comes around goes around... Cannot do much, I have yet to discuss with my fellow housemates. hope that we will come out with a good solution......

Oh yeah, merry christmas and a happy new year to all of you! Kiss**

May all your christmas and new year wishes come true!

p/s: I hope mine comes true also. =P wish me wish me!

No comments: