Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Deepavali

It has just past midnight. It's the 5th today. Happy Deepavali to all my friends!


For once, I thought it was Chinese New Year. The fireworks never stop! It was so happening out there, and still is! This is the culture in Malaysia. Firecrackers and fireworks are the indicator that one major festival is coming! It used to be the practice of the Chinese, but the blend of culture has promoted it to a greater extend! haha, even when those things are actually banned in Malaysia.

Fireworks out there are loud and there were nice! I stood out there just now and I was surrounded by 3 different site of fireworks, at my doorstep minus the crowd that we usually have during any countdown events!

Talking about fireworks, the best fireworks that I have ever seen so far is undoubtedly the River Fire in Brisbane. I could never forget the lights on the river! A photo speak a thousand words, but I don't have a photo to show. HAHAHAHA. Perhaps you could google it! I believe there are a lot of photos out there.

Till then! Happy Deepavali again my friends. and hi again, Malaysia.

No comments: