Saturday, November 13, 2010

Plot of my journey - reminiscence

Australia? no more, sadly. But i had gone through a lot for the one year i live there. Just a piece of typing to sum it all up.


15th September 09:
Reached a foreign country for the first time in my life. 23 degrees was cold for me.

23rd September 09:
My first ever flight which I had a chance to manipulate the controls. I puked terribly.

10th October 09:
My first time in Movie World. We went for Superman ride. It was awesome! It was Dan's birthday, we as the company had to report position every now and then to facilitate the party at home. A happy day.

7th November 09:
My 21st birthday. They baked me a cake and bought me a key card. I had a decent family dinner with Azlan, Andy and Bashir too.

14th November 09:
We went to Wet n' Wild today. Our wettest day ever. It was still a little chilly that day. The highlight of the day: DK, Adam and Andy were busy courting some gals, we missed the bus in the end!! We tasted the best KFC ever that night and ride on the most expensive cab ever! Really a very memorable day.
30th November 09:
My first solo! One of my happiest moment there.

24th December 09:
I shaved my head for the first time in my life. Thanks to Andy Pok. haha

26-28tth December 09:
Stanthorpe trip with a bunch of guys! Stayed in a big mansion. Quite creepy but we all had great fun! Indeed a very memorable one.

31st December 09:
"I went to the beach in Cooly with Bashir and Andy to see the fireworks". epic.


2nd January 10:
My first trip to Brisbane after few months. 3 of us didn't bring along passports hence can't check in to backpackers' hostels. We all ended up in Banana Benders. haha.

28th January 10:
I passed my GFPT on this date. The first milestone in my flying career.

14th february 10:
It was Chinese New Year. My first year celebrating it out of the house. We had some yu shang and a simple dinner together. I did some skype call with my family and Emma danced to my whole family. haha.

22nd February 10:
We moved out of Samuel's Place and shifted in 313, Pacific Place.

4th March 10:
With Bashir and Andy, we took the train to Brisbane. We loitered around the City and stayed until the first service of the train.

14th April 10:
We went to collect Sunrice rice bought with "rainchecks" from Coles. You wouldn't believe how much we bought. haha

16th May 10:
I went to Mt Cootha with Bashir. I was mesmerized by the breath-taking view there. Resting there with a cup of coffee is what we call life.

11th June 10:
Wintersun Festival Coolangatta! A parade filled with all sorts of cars from the 50's, 60's and 70's. Clubs there are playing the oldies! People dressed up like oldies! Everything moved backward! It's the busiest Coolangatta that I have ever seen!

15th-19th June 10:
My parents and sister arrived from Malaysia. Seeing them again after 9 months is a good feeling. Managed to bring them to quite a few places but still miss out something here and there....

26th June 10:
Seen an eclipse. A moon eclipse.

13th July 10:
Experienced night flying. It was great but a little scary. haha.

30th July 10:
I saw the biggest patch of fog this day. I had to turn back for the very first solo navigation exercise.

8th August 10:
Had a close call on this date. Kinda blissful because nothing had actually happened.

18th September 10:
We went to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. We saw emus, kangaroos and koala. We did the black and green challenges as well. A fun day indeed!

1st October 10:
I did my CPL today! It marks the completion of my training here. I have got 10 more hours of joy flight to be done! I gave free hugs that day. haha. One of my happiest day of all! Went up to Mt Nathan Wineries with Kate and Whitney. I bought quite a lot of wines and liqueur.

2nd-15th October 10:
My free-est days herein Australia! I tried almost everything here and i spent damn a lot of money. haha. For happiness! =)

15th October10:
I stayed up all night with Adam and Bashir. Had the craziest night ever!

16th October 10:
The end of my journey in Australia and I was back in Malaysia after 8 hours of flight.









No comments: