Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday, cold, clear and windy.


I am feeling very tired and a slight headache after a long family outing with all my house mates.

It was a very nice outing. I enjoyed myself at least. We went to the park in Southport. The broadwater is just magnificent that I like it every single time i go there. We sat down on the grass just to look at the ripple of the water, the seagulls and also the clouds.

Then we saw a lot of very futuristic poles with a lot of LEDs in it. They are activated by movements of people passing by. The lights dance. I got very excited seeing those things and i was running like little kid just to see the lights dance. LOL. There weren't many people around though. I then persuaded them to stay for another half an hour just to see those lights after the sunset. The result was quite encouraging. The lights are much nicer and clearly compared to the afternoon.

What a coincident that we were actually bumped into Rijal's mum and relatives who are on holiday during our dinner in Surfer's. Rijal wasn't there and we haven't met his mum before. Magically we get to know them there.

I bought a bottle of CKin2u. I really like the smell.

and, Happy birthday Bashir and Lekky! I doubt both of them would ever read this.

No comments: