Wednesday, June 23, 2010

bicycle, the way for groceries shopping.

Choice of transport to go for groceries:

  1. Bus
  2. Bicycle
  3. Walk
Choice number 2 will always be my first option. Feel that it is kind of heavy carrying stuffs in the back pack? feel that it is tiring to travel 6 km on a bicycle to go to the shopping mall? feel embarrassed to use bicycle as transport to go for groceries and carrying those groceries back home on a bike?

Probably a bit of everything but it is to be justified by the following:
  • it is environmentally friendly.
  • it is a good physical exercise.
  • it is, sometimes, faster than waiting for the bus.
  • it grants more freedom.
  • it allows me to stop and enjoy the scenery en-route.
  • it saves my $3.00 for the bus.
  • and it is a joy to cycle along the beach just to go for the groceries!
So, why not cycle? I enjoy doing it and i will continue to do so... Join me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe,I wanna join!很久都没骑脚车了,很怀念以前读书时,一边骑脚车,一边欣赏一路上的风景,很喜欢这种自由自在的感觉^^