Friday, December 18, 2009

3 months

it has been 3 months. Not long but not too short either. My friends are going home next week. Yea, next week is my holiday. 1 week. ONLY. Not going to go home. It costs too much to go home. I started to miss home already. Never really been away from home for such a long time. The longest was 1 month i think before i came here. I have been to quite a lot of places, did quite a lot of things. These 3 months was short but it was packed. Learning has never stopped. Flying, cooking, budgeting etc etc.

My perspective of life haven't really changed so far. haha. Just for the time being I have better exposure of what kind of world exists out of Malaysia. Obviously, I have never been out of Malaysia. This is my first time and it will be for quite long(at least another 9 months here). Slowly and steadily being groomed to be a successful pilot. Indeed, it's very enjoyable. I met a lot of people. Great people. There are so much that I can learn from them. Everyone has their own strength, and this is where good team work comes into place. Flying has never seemes so near to me.

When it is so near to me, I will continue my battle here, for my prosperous future and in realising my piloting dream...

No comments: