Friday, September 19, 2008

!! No stress.

I'm getting a bit worried. I didn't feel the stress this time. It's a danger sign.. monday>tuesday>exam day. My weekend gone. I am hoping that my preparation is enough. I think it's enough. But can still be better.

During the revision week, we had fun! All of us seemed to be less stressed than the previous exam. As the book that we read now is not even quarter the portion we read last time.

I was given one fun IQ question, try it:

A teacher gave A her birth month without telling the day, and she gave B her birth day without telling the month.

They are given a set of dates:

1st Feb, 4th Feb

3rd May, 6th May

1st Oct, 2nd Oct, 3rd Oct

2nd Dec, 6th Dec, 8th Dec


A: I know which month teacher born in.
B: I know which day teacher born in.
A: I don't know the answer, I ascertain B don't know too!
B: At first I don't know the answer, now I knew it!
A: Oh! I also knew it already!

Find the teacher's bithday.... The answer available upon request! =P

It took me more than half an hour to solve it.... Maybe I'm dumb.. haha

.

My grandma has just passed away. Going to penang for her funeral tomorrow. It's going to be a sad moment. What i can do now is to pray for her, and wish for her well being in another world.

Have to go for dinner now. Till then.

No comments: