Monday, September 1, 2008

exhaustion

It's 3am now. I'm feeling sleepy and maybe a bit of dizzy. I know if I don't blog now, it has to be at least next saturday till the next entry.

I've just recovered from fever. I haven't had this for about a year already. a really bad one. i felt really cold and my throat was soring like mad. a terrible experience. I should have taken MC on friday, I know i was exhausted. But, haih... There goes my 3 days long weekend. Days with my medicine. =(.

The reason for my exhaustion?

Ans: MD-11 No. 2 engine installation. Imagine a 4.5 tonnes engine being shifted up using 4 pulleys manually. each one of the pulley carries at least 1 tonne of load. and to shift that up,it wasn't easy. VERY TIRING! Then the follow-ups... installing the mounting bolts, connecting the ductings, torque loading etc etc.

Let go the tiredness, I have actually learnt a lot from the engine installation. It was one of the few task that i actually participated in from the very beginning until the end. A slight feeling of accomplishment. It requires skills and knowledge. It tells me again: I HAVE A LOT MORE TO LEARN. Reminds me of the long long 4-year-to-go programme. OMG. when am i receiving my big fat pay check????...............

oh yeah, I nearly forgot about the experience i had in station on Tuesday when we celebrated saw, ben and jeeva's birthday. we went there at about 9pm. >>fast forward>> 11pm. after all the candle-blowing and song singing ceremony, just when we all chill out ( whole bunch of us, around 20 ), Ben suddenly came to me and said: my birthday, can you go up on stage and sing one song for me? i stayed silent for one moment. and I don;t know where come the courage and i said: ok, since it's your birthday. I knew I have got myself into deep shit already. They waved to the singer on stage and start pointing at me. I started shivering ( unseen of course )... I was then asked to go on stage. fortunately we are the majority of the customer over there that night with only several tables of other customers. what i can hear when im going on stage were the shouting and screaming of theirs. that was a chaos. everyone's looking! >>fast forward>> i sang 'chi xin jue dui'. >> not very well sang i guessm but still got myself a little crowd of hand clapping! the biggest portion of course from the Transmile Trainee group! haha. =P. It was fun. and i wasn;t been expected to go up to stage that night as they thought i wouldn't dare to go up, i guess.

I wonder if they have taken videos. have yet to watch. hope my singing's not too bad.... LOL.

have to get back to reast already, or else my friend-'fever' is coming to haunt me down again..^^

No comments: