Saturday, October 20, 2007

exceptional defect

The feeling of being let down is not so pleasing.

When you see others got called up, but you don't.

When you're being told that only 10 are needed for the task and you are not in the list.

Anyway, i got through the displeasure in less than an hour. Not sour-grape, I realise that even if I am being brought in the base maintenance job, I would be a burden to the personnels, instead of an asset (don't underestimated the growth in value though =D haha).

It's a historical 2nd engine change for the big MD-11 of Transmile. The first time in transmlie history.... I think it's going to be very nice experience for those who got the chance to be part of the maintenance team.... I am thinking of watching it from the side on Sunday.... But it depends. haha

My turn will come, sooner or later. I do hope that when I'm standing as the maintenace personnel, I am well equipped with the required knowledge and thorough understanding of the things I do. I will get myself ready for everything.

My target: To achieve thorough understanding of Aircraft systems and processes as soon as possible!

2 comments:

laughing_tomato said...

Hoho... I wonder...
Well, hope you will get what you want...
Anyway, you should be happy because you got the pass from MAB! I want one! haha...

Len Foong said...

aiya..not erytime u got wut u want wan,maybe it's not the time yet.so just be prepared for the next challenge,ur hard work will pay off soon.