Sunday, May 10, 2009

2 + 4 = 6

"Remember that? Last time the 4 of you cried just to ride on that!" My dad was pointing at the musical horse in IOI Mall.

My mum gave the most excited feedback. I took note. That's a moment when they're thinking back at the hard time they had in bringin up the 4 of us. And she looked around, the 4 of us are no more kids that's bugging them for the musical horses, fighting for candies, running for nothing etc etc.

That's a kind of relieving face i observed. I'm glad. I'm glad that we are here for her. I'm glad that I have done her proud, in some way. I'm glad too, to have seen a smiling face of her.

I jus wish to extend "HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY" to every mum on the earth, especially mine.

Oh yeah, I have got a new shoe today, thanks to my bro to have bought me that! Cheers!

No comments: