Sunday, January 11, 2009

My B2 choice

It's a difficult decision. Especially when i don't know what the decision will lead me to. My decision might be altered by the top people. When i have choosen one, they might give me the other one. Life is tough with decisions. We are asked to give our preference, with a condition, the final discretion remain with the management. I'd rather the management makes the decision without involving us. I will then never need to crack my head over this stuff.

B1? or B2?

I have made my preference to B2, a group of 8 instead of B1, a group of 19. The final list will come out in 2 weeks time. Argh.
.......

I had a magnificent experience for my first time visit to MPO yesterday night. I think i will visit it again. i shall buy myself a coat.

My neck starts to ache. I think I'd better go and sleep now...

No comments: