Wednesday, December 3, 2008

There was a smiley on the sky last night. I was lucky enough to see it. But too bad, many of my friends didn't manage to get a glance at it.

I believe that smiley face brought me some luck that I passed today's exam. I was hectically preparing for today's examination last night. Stopped half way when i received a call from Amilian asking us to go and see the moon. Half an hour gone but we had a good laughter. Today's paper was tougher than what we expected, manage to get through it, but didn't score. Good enough.

Tired plus some degree of exhaustion. The image of me going in hangar tomorrow morning is lingering in mind now, feeling extra tiredness. Have to get to sleep now or else i would be a dead fish tomorrow morning.

My parents are going Bali tomorrow morning, if only I will be going with them. Too bad, that isn't the case. Good night!

2 comments:

Xin Tong said...

i din see it ler... no luck

chanzhe said...

haha, i heard it was a cloudy sky over there.....